The holidays are fast approaching! Still looking for those last minute gifts to blow some socks off? In our second part of our Gift Guide, we feature our top picks for any cigar aficionado you're buying for this year.
- Finally a break through in cigar cutters! The XO Double Guillotine Cutter by Xikar will impress any cigar enthusiast in your life. It has gear driven blades so that both move simultaneously, instead of the old school cutters where one blade moves while the other pinches. It's stylish, modern and most importantly, highly functional.This bad boy fits up to a 64 ring gauge cigar. Get it here!
- We love gifts that are not only cool, but functional! We love Boveda packs, which take the guess work out of keeping those cigars at the correct humidity. These are the gift that keeps on giving! The lucky recipient never has to guess if or when to refill their humidifier again, no more hassle of using distilled water, and no need to activate- they're maintenance free. 2 packs takes care of up to 50 cigars! Get a pack of 12 on Amazon here.
- Some of my favorite cigar accessories come from Peter James Leather Company. These guys finally found a way to carry everything needed for a night out smoking! Their amazing cigar cases are handmade in North America and the craftsmanship is incredible. Some of the larger options have slots for credit cards, cell phones, cigar accessories, and are felt lined to keep up to 6 cigars safe for travel. Trust me, no one will be regifting one of these! Get one online here.
- I'm a sucker for gadgets, as most men are, and unique cigar accessories are no exception. This year I discovered the S.T. Dupont DÉFI EXTRÊME lighter, boasting a larger fuel reservoir and the ability to be used at high altitudes. This is a great addition to anyone's gadget collection, plus it doesn't hurt that it looks bad ass. You can snatch it up here.
- Every cigar enthusiast needs a top tier ashtray to bust out on special occassions. Our friends at Nat Sherman have an amazing selection, ranging from $30 to $825. These are great accents to any serious aficionados collection. My favorite is the Versace Porcelain Ashtray, both elegant and modern. This one will run you $365, and is truly a gift to last a lifetime. Take a closer look at it here.